Friday, September 18, 2009

Zoolander

Taken: Sep 16th, 2009.
Pictures taken with Nikon D90, AFS 55-200VR, AFD 24-120.
All pictures © all rights reserved.


Headed out to the zoo a couple of days back. Thought it would be interesting as my wife has never been there and the last time I had was almost 30 years ago. I have to say I am very impressed with how the Singapore Zoo is being run. Planned on spending just the morning there. In the end, we stayed till the end of the day. Here are some of the interesting sights we managed to catch.

#1 - Bengal White Tiger.

#2 - Sleepy head Sloth discovered napping in a tree.

#3 - Otter on guard duty.

#4 - Malaysian Elephant.

#5 - Iguana getting some sun.

#6 - Big nose Proboscis monkey.

#7 - See you later, Alligator.

#8 - Black Crowned Crane (Balearica pavonina).


#9 - Ostrich going "err?"

#10 - Sadness in those eyes.

#11 - I'll do whatever you want, just gimme that darn fish!

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...