Saturday, August 29, 2009

New toys and Sunrises.

Taken: Aug 29th, 2009. Dawn.
Pictures taken with Nikon D90, Tamron 17-50/2.8.
All pictures © all rights reserved.


Many things happened this week. Firstly, got a pre-owned Manfrotto 190xprob tripod with 488rc2 head. And *drumroll*... I got my hands on a brand new D90! Went out this morning to test drive the new equipment. The D90 is such an improvement over the D40x and I am really satisfied. It has been hard trying to track down a new D90 for sale in Singapore as it has been out of stock for a while and demand remains very strong. I was lucky (and fast). The D40x is already put up for sale and there are 4 people lining up to get it. Wow. Anyway, here are the pics taken at dawn at Marina Barrage with my new baby.










All pictures © all rights reserved.

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...